Renowned writing coach and author Sarah Bullen and author, speaker Kate Emmerson join forces for an unforgettable summer writing retreat that will get your book on track. This year it is again in the beautiful town of Skala Eressos on the island Lesvos.
Come and join us on an island filled with the muse of writers, and the warm air of a Greek summer. Spend a week inspired by the warm air and ancient tales. Meet like-minded writers and get a head start on your book. This is our 5th year of Greek Writing Retreats.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU FILLED IN THE APPLICATION FORM AND SIGNED THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU DO THIS BOOKING TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE.
DEPOSIT REQUIRED NOW TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE:
THE RETREAT OR RESIDENCY 400€
IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND BOTH THE RETREAT AND THE DEPOSIT IS Euro 650 –CLICK HERE
We work with a South African FOREX company that tells us the rate to use, as we have to re-buy the Euros to convert back after you pay in rands! It’s all quite technical and please know we adjust the rate when we need in order to reflect the market.
All rooms are double, but not sharing. If you would like to share please enquire.
* A generous Greek breakfast buffet
* All materials for the workshop
* Specified local dinners at tavernas – excluding drinks
* All snacks and materials during the workshop hours
* Any extras like day trips, car hire, scooter hire
* Other meals – Other nights you are free to do your own thing and explore island life
We adjust the South African Rand price regularly according to the exchange rate